SAFETY AND MISUSE
• The gas inside our Cream Chargers & Canisters is Nitrous Oxide. Inhalation of Nitrous Oxide carries a risk of serious health consequences. The risks of such misuse include narcosis, asphyxiation and potentially, death.
• The 0.95L/1L/2.2L/3.3L Canisters must be used with the Pressure regulator and adapter hose (sold separately)
• We have a policy of not selling Goods to any person whom we believe may be under 18 years of age or whom we believe may misuse the Goods.
• You confirm that you are the named purchaser and at least 18 years of age, and understand that you will be committing an offence if you provide false information to us.
• You confirm that you do not propose to misuse the Goods or to supply the Goods to anyone you believe (i) may be under 18 years of age, or (ii) may misuse the Goods.
• We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may misuse them.
• We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may supply the Goods (i) to persons under 18, or (ii) to persons who may misuse the Goods.
• We reserve the right to refuse to sell or to limit the number of Goods sold to any person.
• You confirm you are aware of the HAZARDOUS nature of Nitrous Oxide and not interfere with the packaging to obscure safety information and will take all necessary measures with regard to storage and transportation of the cartridges.
Before using our whipped cream making equipment you must first read the manufacturers instructions. This will show you how to safely charge your cream using the cream whipping chargers.
* No more than 1 charger should be released in a 1/4L or 1/2 Litre Whipper and no more than 2 chargers for a 1 Litre Whipper. An explosion could occur from excessive pressure if you use more than stated.
* These chargers contain liquid Nitrous Oxide under great pressure. Any attempt to pierce the sealing cap of these chargers without the correct equipment could result in EXPLOSION INJURY & SERIOUS FREEZE BURNS.
* EXPLOSION DANGER – do not incinerate or expose chargers to the sun or heat. Temperature not to exceed 50C.
* Do not dispose of full chargers. They may cause someone else an injury!
* Keep out of reach of children.
* NOT TO BE FLOWN! Pressurised gas cartridges must not go on a plane at all. No excuses, you may be prosecuted.